Duke Cannon never drops his soap. The Tactical Soap on a Rope Pouch is an ideal companion to Duke Cannon Soaps. This U.S. Military-grade tactical soap pouch should be standard issue for every shower. To maximize hygiene in tactical situations, this equipment is engineered with a course mesh to scrub your hands and feet, and a softer mesh for less rough areas. Fully machine washable, fast drying, and the 550-mil-spec paracord wraps around your wrist and keeps your large soap off the ground. SOAP NOT INCLUDED. Field tested by active duty US Military personnel. A portion of proceeds benefits U.S. Veterans. Made in the USA
Specifications and Features:
- FOR SUPERIOR CLEANLINESS - This U.S. military-grade tactical soap pouch should be standard-issue for every shower. This mesh bar soap holder bag provides added cleaning ability to any bar of soap.
- FOR VERSATILE USE - To maximize hygiene and exfoliating in tactical situations, this equipment is engineered with a coarse mesh to scrub your hands and feet, and a softer mesh for less rough areas.
- PERFECT WITH BRICK SOAP - The Tactical Soap on a Rope Pouch is an ideal companion to any of Duke Cannon's Big Brick Soap Bars
- KEEP SOAP OFF THE GROUND - The 550-mil-spec paracord on this soap loofah keeps your large soap off the ground. The soap saver bag is perfect for home, outdoor, field, or prison showers.
- MADE IN AMERICA - Made in the USA in a veteran owned facility. A portion of proceeds benefits U.S. Veterans. Our products are cruelty-free and have never been tested on animals.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov