Daniel Defense M4A1 5.56/223 AR-15 RISII Rail System Flat Dark Earth Cerakote Finish M4A1 Laser Etched
Attention: Due to legal restrictions, we do not ship firearms to the states of AK, CA, HI, or the District of Columbia. For residents in all other states, please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering any firearms.
Notice: Firearms being shipped to Colorado, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, or Vermont may have the magazine(s) removed before shipment if the magazines exceed your states legal round capacity. Fin Feather Fur Outfitters will not replace or exchange magazines. These orders will not be discounted or credited. If your order is being shipped to one of the states listed, please contact us to verify you agree to these terms. Additional processing time may apply.
The Daniel Defense M4A1 features the M4A1 RIS II, which has been in use by US Special Operations Command (SOCOM) for the SOPMOD II Weapons System since 25. The M4A1 features a 14.5" cold hammer-forged M4 profile barrel with a permanently attached Daniel Defense flash suppressor. This rifle also comes with the rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense buttstock and pistol grip.
Specifications and Features:
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Caliber: 223 Rem,5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length: 14.50"
- Capacity: 30+1
- Trigger: Standard
- Safety: Ambidextrous
- OAL: 31.50"-34.75"
- Weight: 6.74 lbs
- Stock Description: 6 Position w/SoftTouch Overmolding
- Metal Finish: Mil-Spec Brown Cerakote/Black Phosphate
- Muzzle: Flash Suppressor
- Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Sights: None, Optic Ready
- Barrel Description: Chrome-Lined Cold Hammer-Forged
- Twist: 1:7"
- Barrel Length Range: 14" to 14.99"
- Weight Range: 6 lbs to 6.99 lbs
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Brown
- Metal Finish Group: Brown/Tan