The silver creek fillet knife is a medium sized fillet knife that has a titanium coated blade and is designed for added flexibility and corrosion resistance. It has a rubberized anti-slip grip. It includes a stainless steel safety guard. Safe, reliable, and durable. A must have for any fisherman's tackle box!. includes an injection molded plastic sheath with integral belt clip and stylized drain hole.
Specifications and Features:
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Flexible 6-3/8" Titanium coated 420HC Steel Blade is easily sharpened, and delivers Excellent Strength, Edge Retention, and Corrosion Resistance. Overall Length 11-1/8", Weight 5 oz.
- FLEXIBLE FILLET - Available in two blade lengths (6-3/8" and 9-5/8"). Either way, this knife is versatile enough for most sizes of fish
- ANTI-SLIP GRIP - Ergonomically shaped rubberized handle with stainless steel guard is equipped with anti-slip ridges for added safety and control
- CONVENIENT CARRY - Injection molded sheath has integrated belt clip and drainage holes for easy carry, cleaning and stowing. A lanyard hole provides additional carry options
- FOREVER WARRANTY - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Posted by david garrett on Feb 4th 2021
Made in China...stamped right on the blade, that info was left out of the description. Seems like a good blade, still has the Buck warranty. I’m just partial to American steel.