When the United States Military issued PD-48, a purchase description of properties for a single, multi-purpose product to maintain their ry, it became known as the "impossible specification" because of its severe requirements. The first product to meet the challenge - Break-Free CLP. Break-Free's flagship product, CLP is a unique formulation of synthetic oils and individual proprietary ingredients which synergize in combination to do three important tasks simultaneously: Effectively Clean, Lubricate and Protect metal. After years of rigorous testing, Break-Free CLP actually exceeded the Military's requirements and was approved as a product to meet MIL-L-63460, a new specification. Break-Free CLP is now recognized around the world as the standard by which maximum metal performance and protection is ensured.
Specifications and Features:
- Penetrates and spreads along metal surfaces into every pit and crevice
- Dramatically reduces adhesion of sand, grit or other abrasives which cause wear and failure
- Corrosion inhibitors prevent the formation of rust while unique boundary film protects metal surfaces from moisture
- Specially formulated synthetic oils won't lose viscosity, dry out or stiffen up in extreme environments
- It has been proven to preform in temperatures ranging from -65F to +475F and after saltwater immersion
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Posted by Dean on Aug 4th 2020
Always used Hoppe’s bore cleaner and oil. This works really well because it does both in one shot...saves a lot of time also.