The engineers at Berkley have worked hard to develop a superior fluorocarbon and the Trilene 100% Fluorocarbon is the result. Through extensive research and tests Berkley believes this fluorocarbon to be the best on the market. Trilene 100% Fluorocarbon is extremely sensitive and the unique properties of this line make it limp providing smooth casting and easy handling. Trilene Fluorocarbon has low stretch making hooksets solid and putting you in direct contact with the fish. Trilene 100% Fluorocarbon is highly abrasion resistant which gives anglers the ability and confidence to fish in and around structure without concern. Berkley Trilene Fluorocarbon comes in clear and green. Depending on the water color you fish there is a Trilene Fluorocarbon right for any situation. Berkley stands behind their products and the Trilene 100% Fluorocarbon is no exception. Berkley Pros believe in this line, try it and you will too.
Specifications and Features:
- THE CHOICE OF THE PROS! - A FLUOROCARBON GOOD ENOUGH TO BE CALLED TRILENE
- Nearly Invisible - Similar refractive index to water so fish can't see it
- Optimal impact strength - Proprietary 100% PVDF formula specially processed for optimal impact strength
- Excellent Manageability - Lower memory for superior casting
- Available in Green Tint - Reduces sparkle and flash
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov