BERGARA NORTH AMERICAN HMR .300 Win Mag 26" Barrel 5 Round Capacity
BERGARA NORTH AMERICAN
Attention: Due to legal restrictions, we do not ship firearms to the states of AK, CA, HI, or the District of Columbia. For residents in all other states, please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering any firearms.
Notice: Firearms being shipped to Colorado, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, or Vermont may have the magazine(s) removed before shipment if the magazines exceed your states legal round capacity. Fin Feather Fur Outfitters will not replace or exchange magazines. These orders will not be discounted or credited. If your order is being shipped to one of the states listed, please contact us to verify you agree to these terms. Additional processing time may apply.
The HMR or Hunting and Match Rifle features an integrated mini-chassis molded into the stock for repeatable accuracy. The stock also features an adjustable cheekpiece and length of pull adjustments. The Bergara #6 taper barrel is threaded, includes a thread protector, and is fully free floated in the HMR stock to achieve optimal precision. A 5-round AICS detachable magazine is standard and QD flush cups are included in the stock to allow for easy attachment and removal of slings. This rifle is chambered for .22-250 Rem, .300 Win Mag, .308 Win, .450 Bushmaster, 6mm Creedmoor, 6.5 Creedmoor, and 7mm Rem Mag.
Specifications and Features:
- Scope Mount: Fits Remington 700 bases
- Stock: Bergara HMR Molded with mini-chassis
- Magazine: Detachable AICS Style 5 Round Capacity
- Bergara B-14 Action and Bergara Performance Trigger
- Integrated QD flush cup sling mounts and swivel mounts
- Rear butt-stock: Adjustable cheek piece and length of pull
- Bergara 4140 CrMo Steel Barrel with Blued Finish and #6 Taper
- Muzzle: Precision threaded 5/8-24" (.450 Bushmaster: 11/16x24) with knurled thread protector
- Full-length Integrated mini-chassis for repeatable bedding and supports fully free-floated barrel