In keeping with the Beretta tradition, the A3 Outlander is a soft-shooting gas-operated system semi-auto which combines the reliable Beretta bolt with falling block (locked breech) with an improved gas valve with a self-cleaning cylinder and piston, so that excess pressure caused by the most powerful cartridges can be decreased automatically.
Specifications and Features:
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Gauge: 12 Gauge
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Capacity: 2+1
- Chamber: 3"
- Weight: 7.60 lbs
- Choke Configuration: MobilChoke
- Receiver Description: Aluminum
- Stock Description: Adjustable Shim System
- Barrel Description: Vent Rib
- Sights: Bead Front
- Safety: Crossbolt
- Barrel Length Range: 28" to 28.99"
- Weight Range: 7 lbs to 7.99 lbs
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Natural Camouflage