Ben's Complete Clothing and Gear insect treatment repels and kills biting insects on contact, including ticks that may carry Lyme disease and mosquitoes that may carry the Zika virus. Use this insect repellent against even the worst infestations of mosquitoes, ticks, flies, and other insects. Rugged and powerful, Ben's Complete Clothing and Gear kills insects on contact thanks to its 0.5% permethrin formula, turning the gear you wear and carry into an extra layer of insect protection. The long-lasting formula bonds to the fibers in fabric for bug bite protection that lasts up to six weeks through several wash cycles. With enough insect repellent to treat four complete outfits or two sets of gear, you can take off on your hiking, fishing, or hunting trip or even travel to Africa, South America, and Asia knowing you're prepared to fight off disease carrying insects. Don't get bitten, get Ben's.
Specifications and Features:
- Bonds to fabric fibers for up to six weeks of protection through several wash cycles
- Repels and kills flies, mosquitoes, gnats, ticks, and other insects on contact
- Contains permethrin, the CDC recommended chemical for repelling mosquitoes that may carry diseases
- Convenient spray bottle with an ergonomic grip, making bug protection fast and easy
- Family-friendly design, featuring a non-removable top with a lockable pump spray
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov