Benchmade 15080-2 Crooked River EDC 4" CPM-S30V Steel Manual Open Hunting Knife
Please call your local store for available products
Notice: By ordering this product, you as the customer verify that you are over the age of 18 and are aware of local, state, and federal regulations regarding the possession or carry of said product. Fin Feather Fur Outfitters is not responsible for any legal violations committed by the purchaser of these products.
A traditional shape combined with modern technology that pushes the preconceived notions of what a hunting knife should be. Intended for Hunting, Outdoor, or Everyday use, our Crooked River models have a lanyard hole and has a split arrow clip type with a reversible tip-up clip position. Specifications: Designer: Benchmade | Mechanism: AXIS | Action: Manual-opening | Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC) | Blade Length: 4.00" (10.16cm) | Blade Thickness: 0.124" (3.15mm) | Open Length: 9.30" (23.62cm) | Closed Length: 5.33" (13.54cm) | Handle Thickness: 0.60" (15.24mm) | Weight: 5.41oz. (153.37g).
Specifications and Features:
- BUILT FOR THE HUNT: Simplicity and style meet unmatched function, no matter the application; An ideal hunting knife capable of countless tasks in the field.
- AMERICAN MADE CPM-S30V STEEL: For first-rate edge retention and corrosion resistance; Elegant clip-point construction for easily controlled cuts.
- STABILIZED WOOD HANDLE: Is made from a durable composite material that's been backfilled with resin; Stands up to a range of harsh elements and environments; Stronger than natural wood.
- AXIS LOCKING MECHANISM: Ensures safety and a smooth open and easy close; Reversible split arrow clip; Lanyard hole for versatile carry options.
- TAKE IT ANYWHERE: With its handsome profile and lightweight design, the Crooked River 15085-2 is everything a hunting knife should be and more; Add it your EDC, survival kit, and tackle box.