Benchmade 940-2 Knife Reverse 3.4" Tanto Blade Plain Edge Satin Finish
Notice: By ordering this product, you as the customer verify that you are over the age of 18 and are aware of local, state, and federal regulations regarding the possession or carry of said product. Fin Feather Fur Outfitters is not responsible for any legal violations committed by the purchaser of these products.
Specifications and Features:
- ALL-AROUND UTILITY: A quintessential EDC tool that combines simplicity with unmatched function, no matter the application; Ideal for pretty much everything.
- AMERICAN MADE CPM-S30V STEEL: For first-rate edge retention and corrosion resistance; Elegant clip-point construction for easily controlled cuts.
- ULTRA DURABLE G10 HANDLE: Features a resin-soaked fiberglass body that's impervious to moisture and stable across fast-changing climates.
- AXIS LOCKING MECHANISM: Ensures safety and a smooth open and easy close; Reversible tip-up clip; Light as a feather for easy carrying and a comfortable grip.
- EVERYDAY CARRY: With its slim profile and lightweight design, the 940-2 is the perfect addition to your gear collection, backpack, survival kit, tackle box, and more.