At a maneuverable, stable and easily shouldered 30.5-inches long and less than 12-inches axle-to-axle (cocked) the weight of the AX440 is centered over the shooter's hand by way of a balanced shoot-through stock and riser design and reverse limb system. This configuration empowers the most efficient part of the split limb system from just 15 inches of power stroke to launch bolts at 440 feet-per-second. When combined, the proprietary cam system's features center the string to move along the same plane throughout the entire power stroke.
Specifications and Features:
- Cocked Axle to Axle: 11.5"
- Un-cocked Axle to Axle: 16.6"
- Power Stroke: 15"
- Limb Weight: 204 lbs.
- Trigger Pull: 3.5 lbs. (AXE 2 Stage Sliding Trigger Assembly)
- Overall Height: 12.25"
- Overall Length: 30.5" (Foot hold collapsed)
- Overall Length: 34.75" (Foot hold extended)
- Weight: 10.5 lbs. (Without Scope)
- Speed: 440 fps
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov