Multi layer bulb designed for high performance priming in the harsh marine environment. Multi-layer design prevents over-pressure bursting and vacuum collapse preventing proper fuel flow. Low permeation bulb prevents fuel evaporation saving gas and money. High performance check valves for quick priming and unrestricted flow ensuring proper engine performance and minimizing engine wear.
Specifications and Features:
- Exclusive three-layer construction prevents primer bulb collapse under vacuum and ballooning/bursting under pressure.
- Exclusive outer layer is designed to prevent ballooning when under pressure
- For use with appropriate sized hoses (3/8″, 5/16″ or 1/4″ Fuel Hose)
- Operating temperature 18F – 122F
- 360° stepless SS clamps
- Tested to ABYC H-25 and USCG requirements
- Exclusive high-efficiency check-valves ensure faster priming and low fuel restriction (less than 1kpa restriction at 50 liters/hour).
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov