Attwood Polypropylene Dock Line
This product is currently out of stock in our online store.Contact your nearest Fin Feather Fur Outfitters for in-store availability.
Engineered for life on the water, Attwood Solid Braided Multifilament Polypropylene (MFP) is designed to stand up to whatever challenge comes its way. Polypropylene stands as one of the most versatile ropes manufactured today, offering strength and versatility at a lower price point than many other materials. This value extends to its unique ability to float on the water, offering boaters the ability to maintain visibility of their anchor, dock, and utility lines. Built to perform under the most extreme conditions; Attwood Solid Braided Multifilament Polypropylene (MFP) continually provides the versatility and value while resisting rot, weathering, marine growth and more. The Solid Braided design allows for a rope that is strong, soft, and lightweight, all the while resisting rotating underload. Designed for use on small to medium sized boats, this rope can be used within a variety of places from camping, around the house, or wherever your next adventure calls you to. Attwood engineers the highest value products with the mission of making life on the water safer and easier to enjoy. Made to meet the demands of boat builders and distribution partners, our products are extensively tested in our industry leading test lab to ensure we’re providing worry-free boating under all conditions.
Specifications and Features:
- Multifilament Polypropylene (MFP) - 3/8 inch diameter and 15 foot length
- Solid Braided design resists rotating underload, ideal for use in pulleys, guides and blocks
- High quality construction designed to stay afloat for ease of use and visibility
- Perfect accessory for use on freshwater and saltwater boats, jet-skis, RVs, camping, and more
- Resistant to UV light, rot, abrasion, mildew, oils, gasoline, and marine growth
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov