The perfect choice for an economical yet long-lasting anchor line; polypropylene resists UV rays, rot, abrasion, mildew, oils, gasoline, and more. Floats for easy retrieval; 100 feet, in white. Attwood Corporation has been an award-winning leader in engineering, testing, and manufacturing the highest quality marine products for over 100 years. We deliver safe and reliable lighting, fuel systems, water systems, seating & pedestals, swim ladders, custom upholstery, and general marine accessories that are easy to install and meet regulatory compliance.
Specifications and Features:
- 100 feet long; 3/8 inch thick, with thimble
- 100% multifilament polypropylene (MFP)
- Attwood products are both compatible and reliable, engineered and built with a never-fail attitude
- Floats for easier retrieval
- Resists UV rays, rot, abrasion, mildew, oils, gasoline, and marine growth for long-lasting performance