The Canyon 20 boasts a sleek, compact design that easily morphs from a school or work bag into a trail or hiking pack. It is extremely durable and lightweight—weighing only 1.3 pounds. Despite its lightweight, it has 1,220 cubic inches of total storage space. A 3D mesh suspension system and a removable, adjustable waist belt ensure a secure, comfortable fit to your body. Integrated trekking pole loops, stretch side pockets and a hidden daisy chain provide extra real estate for additional gear. A hydration port and pocket are included making it reservoir compatible. The Canyon 20 features a built-in rain cover helping to keep your essential items dry—whether that be laptop or extra trail clothes! The Canyon 20's streamline design make it the perfect pack to carry throughout the weekdays and on to your adventure-packed weekends.
Specifications and Features:
- The ALPS Mountaineering Canyon 20 pack is a lightweight, durable option for comfortably carrying what you need for a day hike, a quick overnighter, or your work commute.
- 3D mesh suspension offers a comfortable carry
- Reverse-direction lid provides easy access
- Stretch side pockets
- Waistbelt with pockets
- Side compression straps help you cinch down your load
- Hidden daisy chain lets you lash on extra gear
- Hydration pocket with tube port; reservoir not included
- Includes raincover
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov