Accu-Cull Digital Scale with Mini Grip
This product is currently out of stock in our online store.Contact your nearest Fin Feather Fur Outfitters for in-store availability.
The Accu-Cull Digital Scale is a small electronic scale for bass (or any other sub-55 pound freshwater sportfishing species) fishing tournaments with an included puncture-less fish gripper that serves as a puncture-free alternative to traditional weigh hooks. This clip attaches to the scale's weigh hook and then is clipped on the fish's mouth so you can grip your catch without harming the fish. This scale records weights up to 55 pounds and with the ability to to differentiate between 100th's of a pound, offers an unbelievable level of accuracy to tournament anglers at an affordable price. This nuanced level of accuracy can be particularly important when fishing tournaments on "cookie cutter" bodies of water, where the smallest weight difference can be the deciding factor between cashing in and going home empty handed. Additionally, the Accu-Cull Digital Scale has a helpful hold function that keeps the weight locked in on the screen even after the fish is taken off. A large LCD screen with a blue backlight makes it easy to read on both glare-riddled sunny days or while night fishing in the dark. For convenience, there is a 38 inch built in tape measure and the a built in magnet holds the weigh hook securely against the unit when not in use to prevent damage to the weight sensors. Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included).
Specifications and Features:
- The Accu-Cull Digital Scale is a small electronic scale with an included puncture-less fish gripper that serves as alternative to traditional weigh hooks.
- Extremely accurate, can differentiate between 100th's of a pound.
- Measures up to 55 pounds in kilograms, pounds, or ounces.
- Water resistant electronics, large LCD screen with blue backlight, and built in 38 inch tape measure.
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included).
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov