Professionals know it is about acting fast – excessive equipment only gets in the way. The Rapid Response Trauma Pak is designed to control bleeding at the scene so more advanced care can be sought later. The Rapid Response Trauma Pak contains Adventure Medical Kits' QuikClot Sponge and other vital elements to control bleeding fast. Packed in a tough, waterproof, pocket-sized pouch, this Trauma Pak is easy to use: simply open, remove, and apply.
Specifications and Features:
- Respond Fast
- Control bleeding with QuikClot hemostatic gauze, which acts on contact to stop bleeding five times faster. The gauze is impregnated with kaolin, a mineral that accelerates your body's natural clotting process
- Durable, Waterproof, & Reusable
- DryFlex packaging stands up to abuse in the outdoors—you can refill and reuse it for years.
- Critical First Aid Information
- An easy-to-understand information pamphlet delivers valuable information on how to treat certain injuries.
- Goes anywhere, so you're always prepared
- Fits in a cargo pocket, backpack, duffel bag—practically anywhere.
- Personal Protection
- Nitrile gloves and a biohazard disposal bag provide protection.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov