Upgrade your tackle boxes and protect your lures with the Lure Lock Retro Kits. Comprised of a proprietary, sticky gel membrane that you can easily affix to bottom of most tackle boxes, the Lure Lock Retro Kits provide a sticky surface to lock your lures and terminal tackle firmly in place. The gel membrane keeps your hardbaits from sliding around, protecting their paint jobs from unnecessary damage, and it also prevents your terminal tackle from getting tangled and mixing into other compartments. Proudly made in the USA, the Lure Lock Retro Kits peel-and-stick into most tackle boxes. They are also completely odorless and won't leave any residue on your equipment. Available in multiple sizes, the Lure Lock Retro Kits will change what you thought was possible with tackle storage.
Specifications and Features:
- The Lure Lock Retro Gel Kit is a peel-and-stick gel liner for tackle boxes.
- Gel made of a proprietary sticky membrane that holds tackle and lures firmly.
- Protects paint jobs of lures from damage and keeps terminal tackle and hooks from getting tangled.
- Scent-free, environment-friendly, and leaves no residue on lures and tackle.
- Available in Small, Medium, and Large sizes.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov