For a limited time, the classic Barlow is back! This vintage-era Jack Knife design dates back to the early 1900s and is characterized by a single oversized pocket end bolster. Stunning, colorful handles of Bone, Kirinite, Wood and Synthetic highlight this treasured and timeless Case pattern. Feel the history and savor the good looks of the one and only Case Barlow. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box.
Specifications and Features:
- Pen Blade
- The Pen blade shape was originally designed to cut and sharpen turkey quills for use as ink pens. Today, it still makes a great blade for light-duty work.
- Barlow 10673 (62009.5 SS)
- Closed Length: 3.38"
- Blade Steel: Tru-Sharp Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Clip, Pen
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Handle Material: Jigged Old Red Bone
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Weight: 2.8 oz.
- Made in the USA
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov