Z-Man Jack Hammer Stealth Blade
Although they can't see it at first, predators in the neighborhood can feel its pulse, the Z-Man Evergreen Chatterbait JackHammer Stealth Blade delivers a sweet tune that pings lateral lines and incites mandibles to snap. The driving force behind the patented new ChatterBait design, a clear polycarbonate blade produces a totally different sound and vibration, but like its predecessor, starts thumping intensely with the first half-turn of the reel handle.
To stick any predator that takes a swing at the Z-Man Evergreen Chatterbait JackHammer Stealth Blade, it comes armed with a light, custom Decoy fluorine-coated hook, which allows the JackHammer StealthBlade to be cast on a slightly lighter line and penetrate the jaws of bass with less hook-setting effort. To preserve the StealthBlade's high-level, ultra-durable JackHammer heritage and performance, silicone skirts are hand-tied with stainless steel wire. Dual wire trailer keepers pin soft plastic trailers in place for the long haul while the StealthBlade's low center of gravity, fish-shaped head tracks true and skips easily. When the situation suggests a bladed jig, but instinct advises finesse, the Z-Man Evergreen Chatterbait JackHammer Stealth Blade becomes the smartest play of the day.
Specifications and Features:
- Available in 6 colors in 1/2 or 3/8 ounce weights.
- Better suited for clear water fishing or highly-pressured fisheries where bass have become wary of traditional vibrating jigs.
- Built around a custom Decoy 4/0 fluorine nano-coated, thin-gauge hook that's super strong.
- Clear plastic polycarbonate blade is almost like a crankbait lip and produces a completely different sound and vibration profile than the original.
- The Z-Man Jack Hammer ChatterBait StealthBlade is a new variant of the legendary Z-Man Evergreen Jack Hammer ChatterBait with a clear plastic ChatterBlade that offers slightly less vibration for a more subtle profile overall.