Some emergency shelters are just that - meant to be used once or twice when needed and then never again. The Survive Outdoors Longer Sport Utility Blanket is a different type of shelter - one that can be used as an emergency blanket one day and then as a picnic blanket the next. Use it to haul heavy loads, as a ground tarp underneath a tent, rigged as a shelter, or to cover your gear in foul weather - the Sport Utility Blanket will be up to the task. Weighs in at a feathery 11.3 oz.
Specifications and Features:
- Single-layer woven structure is 6 times more resistant to tears and punctures than its competitors
- Rugged material is ideal for hauling heavy loads, such as firewood or big game
- Six metal grommets offer a variety of shelter configurations, depending on your needs
- Material reflects 95% of radiated body heat; bright orange exterior color makes you easy to spot
- Use it around the house as a sun-shade, motorcycle cover, outdoor blanket, and more
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov