The Ultimate Muzzleloader sets a new performance threshold with the use of a closed breech system that provides a cleaner and hotter ignition. The UML ignition system uses a uniquely-sized brass case with a Remington 9 ½ large magnum rifle primer that is push fed into the breech plug creating a gas seal in the flash hole of the primer. The result allows the shooter to load up to 200 grains of powder for increased range, energy, and on-game performance.
Specifications and Features:
- Proprietary ignition system dramatically boosts burn rate and efficiency
- Enables full burn of 200 grain ultra Magnum charges
- Industry leading velocities, energies and on game performance
- Produces airtight, waterproof seal
- Quantity: 24 brass cases per bag
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov