We Invented Dry! We have been in your shoes, literally, and that's why we did something about it. When inventor and sportsman, Gene Peet got fed up with waking up to soggy boots—a discomfort and misery that you too may be familiar with—he decided to solve the problem for himself and others. In 1968, Gene developed the first footwear dryer and felt that the refreshing enjoyment of “PEET Dry” comfort was something worth sharing with everyone. With a passionate, yet humble, family-based beginning wherein Gene's 10 year old son, Blair, began to build PEET products, then assemble and package them around the family table, our product was quick to outgrow the family kitchen.
Specifications and Features:
- It eliminates odors quickly, usually within 1 - 6 hours
- Gives you the option of 110-120 volt AC adapter (Included) or a 4 C batteries (Not Included)
- Utilizing strictly controlled molecular science
- We don't just build products that solve problems; we build quality products designed to last
- For your convenience, this product is made to operate without making a sound and it turns off automatically
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov