The Bad Monkey from Southern Grind will likely become your favorite EDC with its high carbon stainless steel blade and twill-weave carbon-fiber handle. Made of 14C-28N steel and outfitted with titanium liners, your Bad Monkey has a secure storage base. The short pocket clip ensures a secure pock carry with minimal interference. Overall length of the Bad Monkey is 9.25" and it's blade is .130" thick with a 4" long blade.image
Specifications and Features:
- DIMENSIONS: 4" blade and 5.25" handle with overall length of 9.25". Weighs in at 4.97 oz.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: the 14C-28N stainless steel blade has excellent edge retention and toughness while maintaining ease of re-sharpening with exceptional corrosion resistance
- DEPENDABLE GRIP: twill-weave carbon-fiber handle with textured matte finish for a solid, all-conditions grip
- FEATURES: Emerson Wave for kinetic or one-handed opening, titanium lock and liner and short pocket clip for a secure pocket carry
- MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS: hunting, everyday use, law enforcement, military, survival, camping, bushcraft, fishing and tactical. Made in the USA
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov