Established in 1975, Oakley is one of the leading product design and sport performance brands in the world, chosen by world-class athletes to compete at the highest level possible. The holder of more than 850 patents, Oakley is also known for its innovative lens technologies, including PRIZMTM. Oakley extended its position as a sports eyewear brand into apparel and accessories, offering men’s and women’s product lines that appeal to sport performance, active and lifestyle consumers.
Specifications and Features:
- As an evolution of the legendary O-Frame goggle, the O2 family has Oakley DNA pumping through every vein.
- The Oakley O2 MX extends the O2 style and performance to a mid-sized fit, but there is nothing medium about it.
- The large lens with streamlined frame geometry expands peripheral view in every direction.
- Performance: Large lens with streamlined frame geometry in a compact frame size for wide range of helmet compatibility.
- Includes scratch-resistant and impact-resistant lens with F2 anti-fog treatment, removable noseguard and laminated tear-offs.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov