You have successfully added items to your cart. View Cart.
MD2014 M.I.T. 100 was designed with style. This easy to wear and easy to use manual inflatable PFD features Mustang Survival Membrane Inflatable Technology inside to reduce product weight and create a lighter and more flexible fit. Membrane Inflatable Technology M.I.T. is a brand new inflatable technology used exclusively in Mustang Survival's next generation of inflatable PFD's. Designed by Mustang Survival's industry leading team of Research and Development experts, M.I.T. inflatable PFD's use stretch materials derived from the medical industry. By using less fabric and lighter weight components in this design the MD2014 02 provides an overall lighter, more flexible and comfortable fit. MD2014 M.I.T. Manual Inflatable PFD is approved for use by both the US Coast Guard and Transport Canada and provides substantially more buoyancy than an average person needs to float.
Specifications and Features:
- Adult Universal (over 80 lbs.; Chest 30"-52")
- 28 lb (100 N) buoyancy when inflated, more than 1.5 times the buoyancy of most foam vests
- 500 Denier Cordura outer shell
- Exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology inflation cell
- Inflator inspection window and easy access flap
- More flexible fit
- Lighter weight components
- Reduced chafing and fatigue
- 1 fold, easy to repack design
- Simple to inspect and maintain
- Manual inflation only - will only inflate when you pull the activation cord
- Can also inflate by manually pulling the inflation tab or by orally inflating the cell
- Recommended for people who expect to be in the water. Not recommended for people who may be unconscious upon water entry
- Chest (inches): 30"-52"
- Weight (lbs): 80lbs or over
- Chest (cm): 76-132
- Weight (kg): 36Kg or over
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov