Specifications and Features:
- 10-shot, revolver-style .177 caliber BB air pistol
- Powered by a 12-gram CO2 cartridge (CO2 NOT included)
- Shoots .177 caliber steel BBs at up to 410 fps
- 6.875" barrel length and textured, ergonomic grips
- Features an adjustable rear sight and a manual safety and includes two 10-shot rotary clips
Colt Python 357, Polymer
Posted by Bill W on Jul 5th 2020
This is AWESOME. The size is a 1-1 scale and it feels badass just holding it. The 10 round rotary mags load easily and you can start blasting right away with the CO2 cartridges. The power on paper is as comparable to any air pistol with the same-caliber and less than $150 and especially at $30!
The look is much more fun than the Daisy Powerlines which are just generic semi-auto pistol style.
My other airgun is a Barra 1866 which is super-awesome also and sick looking and is pneumatic. It it hits really hard but you have to pump the crap out of it to get there so mixing it up with this is pleasant.
Python bb revolver
Posted by Randy on May 18th 2020
Shoots ok at 20-25 feet can keep in 3” bull.
Still on first co2 cartridge and shot 70 bbs so far.
Sights are working and trigger is good for the value.
Very realistic looking.
No problems so far,