Christensen Arms Modern Precision Rifle 300 Win Mag with Brown Anodized Stock
Attention: Due to legal restrictions, we do not ship firearms to the states of AK, CA, HI, or the District of Columbia. For residents in all other states, please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering any firearms.
Notice: Firearms being shipped to Colorado, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, or Vermont may have the magazine(s) removed before shipment if the magazines exceed your states legal round capacity. Fin Feather Fur Outfitters will not replace or exchange magazines. These orders will not be discounted or credited. If your order is being shipped to one of the states listed, please contact us to verify you agree to these terms. Additional processing time may apply.
The Modern Precision Rifle is an ultra-lightweight chassis rifle designed to break with tradition. Beyond the folding stock the complete package is well equipped with a target contour Christensen Arms carbon fiber barrel, carbon fiber comb, free-floating carbon fiber handguard, and 20 MOA rail. The action and stainless steel side-baffle muzzle brake are finished in Black Nitride for a sleek look. The Modern Precision Rifle weighs in starting at 6.9 pounds and is backed by the Christensen Arms Sub-MOA Guarantee.
Specifications and Features:
- Caliber: 300 Win Mag
- Barrel: 26" - 416R Stainless Steel; 1:10 Twist Rate
- Bolt: Twin lug Spiral Fluted Nitride Treated M16 Style Extractor
- Chassis: Christensen Arms 7075 Billet Aluminum Chassis
- Cheek Riser: Adjustable
- Length of Pull: Adjustable
- Stock: Folding with Locking Hinge and Magnelock Technology
- Trigger: Match-Grade "Flat" Trigger
- Special Features:
- Tactical Mag Release
- Aerograde Carbon Fiber Wrapped Barrel
- Free Floating
- Button Rifled
- Threaded Muzzle
- Adjustable Stainless Steel Side Baffle Brake
- 6 Q/D Flushcup Mounts
- Monopod Picatinny Mount Ready
- Desert Brown Anodized