Camp Chef Flat Top Grill w/Cart
This product is currently out of stock in our online store.Contact your nearest Fin Feather Fur Outfitters for in-store availability.
The Flat Top Grill is good at one thing above all else—feeding people fast. The large 600-sq. inch surface allows you to crank out food for 50-100 people every hour—your party will never go hungry. Many propane grills have hot spots, but our line of flat tops heat food evenly due to our large griddle and heat dispersing design. Customers love the cooking variety that the Flat Top Grill offers. For breakfast: use the griddle for pancakes, bacon, hash browns, veggies, and to boil water. Then for lunch and dinner: remove the griddle and utilize the massive grill grates to make hamburgers, chicken, steaks, shish kabobs, and more. This is the best flat top griddle/grill on the market!
Specifications and Features:
- Griddle Cooking Dimensions: 31.5 in. x 19.5 in. (20.5” w/grease trough)
- Griddle Cooking Surface: 604 sq. in.
- Grilling Cooking Surface: 501 sq. in.
- Width (shelves up): 62.5 in.
- Width (shelves down): 40 in.
- Height to top of griddle: 37 in.
- Overall Set Up Dimensions: 62.5 in. x 22 in. x 37 in.
- Overall Weight: 144 lbs.
- Overall Unit Dimensions (no shelves): 33 in. x 22 in. x 37 in.
- Drop in dimensions (no legs or side shelves): 33 in. x 22 in. x 7.5 in. (no legs & grease cup)
- Needs to be 11” tall to be able to use grease cup
- Total Output: 48,000 BTUs/Hr. Burner
- Warranty: 1 year
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov