BROWNING MAXUS II VINTAGE TAN 12 GA 28" BARREL 3.5"-CHAMBER 4-ROUNDS
Attention: Due to legal restrictions, we do not ship firearms to the states of AK, CA, HI, or the District of Columbia. For residents in all other states, please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering any firearms.
Notice: Firearms being shipped to Colorado, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, or Vermont may have the magazine(s) removed before shipment if the magazines exceed your states legal round capacity. Fin Feather Fur Outfitters will not replace or exchange magazines. These orders will not be discounted or credited. If your order is being shipped to one of the states listed, please contact us to verify you agree to these terms. Additional processing time may apply.
Reliable gas-operated autoloading shotgun with additional enhancements to improve performance. New composite stock with SoftFlex cheek pad, Inflex Recoil Pad, oversized controls, and new magazine cap. Full coverage retro Vintage Tan camouflage.
Specifications and Features:
- Model: Maxus II Vintage Tan
- Type: Shotgun
- Action: Semi-auto
- Caliber/gauge: 12 Gauge
- Finish: Browning Vintage Tan Camo
- Finish Type: Camo
- Stock: Camo Stock
- Stock/grips: Browning Vintage Tan Camo
- Barrel: 28"
- Overall Length: 49 3/8"
- Capacity: 4
- Sights: Fiber Optic Fs/ Ivory Mid-bead
- Sight Type: Fixed Sights
- Weight: 7 Lbs. 2 Oz.
- Safety Features: 2 Position Crossbolt
- Chamber: 3.5"
- Choke: 3 Extended Chokes F, M, Ic
- Receiver: Vintage Tan Aluminum Alloy
- Addl Info: Power Drive Gas System
- Addl Info: Oversized Bolt Handle/release
- Addl Info: Inflex Technology Recoil Pad