Benchmade 565 Mini Freek 3" Blade Satin Finish CPM-S30V Steel Drop-point Gray/Black Handle
Notice: By ordering this product, you as the customer verify that you are over the age of 18 and are aware of local, state, and federal regulations regarding the possession or carry of said product. Fin Feather Fur Outfitters is not responsible for any legal violations committed by the purchaser of these products.
All the function of the full size Freek in a smaller more convenient size. Featuring the same dual durometer handles that afford strength, comfort, and positive grip combined with the original, fully ambidextrous Benchmade AXIS lock. Your newest EDC is ready for whatever the day can throw at it. Made in USA.
Specifications and Features:
- COMFORTABLE: The 565's smaller size and Versa flex overlay make it comfortable to hold and use. The reversible pocket clip offers ultimate accessibility.
- HIGH-QUALITY: The CPM-S30V stainless steel blade is well-balanced, offering superb edge qualities and rust resistance. The Grivory handle is exceptionally stable and durable.
- WELL-DESIGNED: Benchmade's AXIS lock is remarkably strong and fully ambidextrous. The Mini Freek 565 is a manual knife that can be opened and closed single-handedly.
- VERSATILE: The Mini Freek 565's drop-point blade style and all-around functionality make it ideal for everyday use and outdoor activities.
- FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime and Life Sharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Bench made will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.