Benchmade 737SBK Aileron Tactical 3.45" Drop-point Blade EDC Folding Knife with Two-Handed Tarani Open
Notice: By ordering this product, you as the customer verify that you are over the age of 18 and are aware of local, state, and federal regulations regarding the possession or carry of said product. Fin Feather Fur Outfitters is not responsible for any legal violations committed by the purchaser of these products.
Designed for the aviation industry and with the input and review of experienced pilots, the Aileron 737SBK features a drop-point blade crafted with American made CPM-S30V steel for first-rate edge retention and corrosion resistance. The heavy-duty serration is ideal for tough cutting jobs. The ergonomic G10 handle is impervious to moisture and is textured for a positive grip and handling. With a two-handed Tarani open, the blade is laser textured for an enhanced grip when opening and includes a thumb hole opener. A superior tactical tool built for everyday use, the Aileron 737SBK features our patented AXIS locking mechanism, reversible deep-carry black oxide pocket clip, and lanyard hole for versatile carry options.LIFESHARP/WARRANTY Proudly designed and made in the USA, every Benchmade Knife comes with a limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service.When you send your knife to the Benchmade LifeSharp team, the knife is completely disassembled and all worn parts are tuned or replaced. The knife is then lubricated and reassembled, a sharpener applies a factory edge to the blade, and the knife is shipped back to you. All at no cost to you.Technical Specifications Designer: Steve Tarani BladeLength: 3.45" (8.76cm) Blade thickness: 0.120" (3.048mm) Overall length: 8.03" (20.40cm) Closed length: 4.58" (11.63cm) Weight: 4.24oz (120.20g) Handle thickness: 0.54" (13.72mm)
Specifications and Features:
- SPEED, CONTROL, BALANCE: An exceptional tactical and utilitarian tool that's ideal for air or ground use; Built for harsh situations and environments.
- AMERICAN MADE CPM-S30V STEEL: For first-rate edge retention and corrosion resistance; Precision drop-point construction for strength and versatility; Black Cerakote finish.
- ERGONOMIC G10 HANDLE: Impervious to moisture and stable across fast-changing climates; Textured for positive grip and handling; Blade includes thumb hole opener.
- TWO-HANDED TARANI OPEN: Laser textured grip on the blade for a sure hold when opening; Designed for the aviation industry in collaboration with experienced pilots.
- AXIS LOCKING MECHANISM: Fully ambidextrous; Ensures safety, a smooth open, and easy close; Reversible deep-carry black oxide pocket clip; Lanyard hole for versatile carry options.