Benchmade 940S Knife 3.4" CPM-S90V (59-61 HRC) Reverse Tanto Blade Serrated Edge Satin Finish Carbon Fiber Handle
Notice: By ordering this product, you as the customer verify that you are over the age of 18 and are aware of local, state, and federal regulations regarding the possession or carry of said product. Fin Feather Fur Outfitters is not responsible for any legal violations committed by the purchaser of these products.
Whether in pocket or hand, the slender curvature and contouring of the Benchmade 940-1 makes it a perfect everyday carry tool. The blade is a reverse tanto point constructed with premium CPM-S90V stainless steel. CPM-S90V steel blade Carbon fiber handle Reversible tip-up pocket clip
Specifications and Features:
- ALL-AROUND UTILITY: A quintessential EDC tool that combines simplicity with unmatched function, no matter the application; Ideal for pretty much everything.
- HIGH-END CPM-S90V STEEL: Uniform microstructure gives it a superior edge when it comes to wear and corrosion resistance ; Serrated reverse tanto blade is nimble, versatile, and made for the outdoors.
- ULTRALIGHT CARBON FIBER HANDLE: Exceptionally strong with a featherweight feel in the hand and gnarled texture across the board for a sure grip
- AXIS LOCKING MECHANISM: Ensures safety and a smooth open and easy close; Standard clip; Light as a feather for easy carrying and a comfortable grip.
- EVERYDAY CARRY: With its slim profile and lightweight design, the 940-1 is the perfect addition to your gear collection, backpack, survival kit, tackle box, and more.