Are you searching for a pack that can without much of a stretch be helped through the trail or on a trek crosswise over grounds? Perhaps you need both! ALPS Mountaineering's flexible line of daypacks is certain to have a pack to accommodate your particular needs. The Canyon 30 gloats a smooth, minimal structure that effectively transforms from a school or work sack into a trail or multi-day climbing pack. It is incredibly strong and lightweight – weighing around 2 pounds. Regardless of its lightweight structure, it has a great 1,865 cubic creeps of all out storage room and the cover includes an extensive zippered stash ideal for putting away and arranging littler things. A 3D work suspension framework and a removable, movable midsection belt guarantee a protected, agreeable fit to your body. Incorporated trekking post circles, extend side pockets and a shrouded daisy chain give additional land to extra apparatus. A hydration port and pocket are incorporated, making it store perfect. The Canyon 30 includes an implicit downpour spread keeping your basic things dry – regardless of whether that be a workstation or additional trail garments! The Canyon 30's streamline plan make it the ideal pack to convey all through the weekdays and on to your experience stuffed weekends.
Specifications and Features:
- Lightweight and tough, 200D nylon twofold ripstop fabric
- Ventilated froth suspension and removable midriff belt with pockets
- Unique full-get to zipper way with a turn around heading top gives simple access
- Fully furnished with zipper take in top, concealed daisy chain, trekking shaft circles, side pressure lashes, extend side stashes, hydration take/port and downpour cover
- Weight: 2 lbs. 1 oz., Capacity: 30L/1830 in³, Color: Gray/Citrus. WEIGHT 2.1 oz
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov