The boot worn by the world’s leading public safety personnel in a 8” height, the 5.11 A.T.A.C. 2.0. It’s lighter and more comfortable, yet maintains its reputation for toughness and durability. A new air flow tongue and full-length dual durometer Ortholite footbed work to keep your feet cool, dry and comfortable all day, every day. Another new feature, the Achilles heel flex zone, gives a critical part of your foot more range of motion without compromising support.
Specifications and Features:
- Full-length dual durometer Ortholite footbed
- Achilles heel flex zone for enhanced comfort & flexibility
- Lighter weight upper construction
- Ortholite Achilles cuff for comfort
- Slip- and oil-resistant outsole
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov